Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lily Hope Hardy

Okay, our computer ran out of disc space to load more than 5 pictures, so you're getting just a few highlights until we get a flash drive here tomorrow! That would be the one thing I didn't think of checking...hard drive space! So, for sake of time and mama-fatigue, here are the important things! We are BOTH doing great and feeling fine. Our first feeding went fabulously, and we couldn't be more smitten with our beautiful baby girl! 'Til tomorrow night...

Lily Hope Hardy
5:38 pm, July 7, 2009 6 pounds, 4 ounces
19 and 3/4 inches long
totally adorable and adored...

14 comments:

Kassie said...

She is beautiful guys! I sooooo wish we could be there to see her in person! I'm so glad y'all are both doing great. We are praying for you..

Damon and Erin said...

Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe her... Love you guys!

Shalie said...

She is absolutely wonderful, and you look great! You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations to all of you.

Bethany said...

only you could manage to look that good right after giving birth. hahaa [: she's a beautiful gift from God!!!! these pictures are precious, especially the one with Jakob holding her ♥ God bless!

Kara said...

Everyone looks great! I know you are so excited to have her here. Praying for you in the days to come as you adjust to two kiddos at home! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

congrats hardy family!!!

Jennifer Moore said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I didn't know you blogged...I have a blog too! :)

The Thomas Train said...

So beautiful!!! So happy things went well and you now have your sweet little one.

Mike and Emily said...

She is so precious...baby fever here we go!! You look fab too! I sure wish I could hold her. I know ya'll have some great times ahead!!! For posts like this I love blog world!

Becky said...

Congratulations - she is beautiful! Praying for your speedy recovery and an easy transition into the life to two children. :)

kwalls said...

Congrats, she is beautiful!! I can not wait to meet her. Love the pic of Jakob holding her!

Emily said...

So excited for you all!

The Barnes Bunch said...

She is beautiful! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!! We can't wait to meet her!!

ashley said...

yeah!! congrats!