Friday, July 10, 2009

Little Bit of Everything

I think I may have found a new career possibility...documentary production! I am sitting here trying to be a responsible (i.e. bored out of my mind right now) adult by watching the mother/baby 'channel' at the hospital. Seriously, the year in these videos must be roughly 1976 and features a 'new' requirement of the car seat...a plastic, rocking horse looking thing! SO funny! There must be a better option out there, surely! Lily is in the nursery for her last assessment. I am so excited to be going home today where we can really begin to figure out one another. I hope that I have enough time to share all of the great things that have happened in our first three days with Lily, but today is not that day! i hope you enjoy some new pictures while I go and try to catch a few minutes of sleep before they bring my sweet bundle back to me. Tonight, we blog from home!!! HOORAY!

Jakob teaching Lily all about how to play with his new Cars dominoes...one of his gifts from Lily!

Yep...I know a man who is in big trouble with his heart!

Female version of Jakob!
I'm having a pretty good time with the bows...understatement? Yes, I know!
Can you see the attitude dripping from this picture?! Absolutely frightening!

We are pretty pleased with our little corner of this world...
...so grateful to our Father.

2 comments:

miker said...

What a beautiful family!!! Wishing you lots and lots of sleep.

Becky said...

She is absolutely beautiful and she does look like Jakob! And hey, I'm not sure what I think about "circa 1976" films giving you such enjoyment. Was that really a long time ago? :D Man, I am old!