Sunday, July 12, 2009

Blogger Buddy

I am way too tired to type much tonight, but my sweet girl is perched on my chest and insisted we share some pictures with everyone! One of these days, I'll take advantage of all of the WONDERFUL naps I'm getting thanks to Nana and Daddy and add stories to the pictures, but that day isn't this day! We are all doing great...eating every 2 hours or so, sleeping wonderfully, and changing lot of diapers! Hope you had a great weekend! Lily and I are going to catch some shut-eye before our next date!

Our little sun goddess!

Having fun at McDonald's with Nana! (There is a story attached here!)

Thank you, Aunt Mary Jane, for rushing to our rescue and buying preemie clothes! We love you!

Blue's Clues time with my sweethearts...I may never wear makeup again if it means spending that time with my precious kiddos.

If you can't seem to get your own thumb to cooperate, use mom's!

Absolutely melt my heart...

I think these are pretty self-explanatory!

2 comments:

Amy M. said...

I am so glad Lily has some preemie clothes now! All my kids wore them until they were about 7 1/2 pounds. Regular baby clothes just swallowed my tiny ones. She is adorable and you look wonderful. It looks like Jakob is doing a wonderful job as big brother!

miker said...

Soooooo sweet! Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures!