Sunday, July 19, 2009

I hate how time seems to creep along the last few weeks of pregnancy, and then it FLIES by once your baby is here! Hate it! Such is life, though! I will figure out a better way to be a more frequent blogger, I promise, but this week I just enjoyed my sweet family. My mom has been here since Lily was born and left today with my dad and Jakob. More on mi madre later...I have had a great first week home with my sweet boy, beautiful girl, loving husband, and super mom! Here are just a few pictures of our fun!

My mom made the greatest onesies with tutus before Lily was born! We were so excited to put her in one of them!


beautiful girl...
Chillin' with daddy today after the house emptied.

First time to church all together. We are a pretty blessed crew!

1 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

She is just precious!!! If I were there and got to hold that sweet thing I would surely be done contemplating having another one very soon. So sweet!!!!