Monday, March 2, 2009

Pavlov's Dog

You know the theory...ring a bell (or something) and the dogs will come running no matter what the outcome?! Well, I am feeling like that dumb dog right now! I have invested, yes invested, myself in this season of the Bachelor after investing myself in last season's Bachelorette. I have been rooting for Melissa all season long and couldn't understand tonight why they were billing this extraordinarily emotional After the Final Rose. GOOD GRIEF!!! I cannot believe that I am just another sucker who feels as though I am along for their ride. So, he is about to break up with Melissa, and I am sick...absolutely sick. Next season, please stop me! This is craziness!!!

4 comments:

jacnkass said...

Reality TV ftl (for the loss), stick to CSI... and Bones.

jarcarhar said...

Thank you for explaining 'ftl'...I would have been wondering about it until tonight when I could get the answer from you! I know, I know...give me dead bodies and trace samples!

Anonymous said...

i haven't watch the bachelor all season, but i was GLUED to the tv last night!!! i could not believe all of that.

Len said...

Heroes the TV choice of champions. :-)