Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Love


The famous Love Block was catty-cornered from our hotel on this trip to NYC, so of course we couldn't pass up a photo-op! I DO love this man...a lot!

And then, there is the other love of my life, my sweet Jakob boy. I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted a picture of him! I will remedy that soon! After all, I STILL haven't posted pictures from Christmas, for crying out loud! Anyway, these are a few weeks old while he was so sick. As awful as his being sick was, we got the best cuddles out of that time! I am quite fearful of how my heart may burst when Miss Lily gets here. I cannot imagine feeling this for all three of my sweet loves: Jared, Jakob, and Lily. Bring it on!

1 comments:

jacnkass said...

mmmm... cuddles... I'll admit, that is what I am most anxious for! I wish Lakyn would hurry up and get here so we can nap together. Maybe the new moon on Thursday night and the cold front blowing in that night (it might snow on Friday) will do the trick!