Sunday, March 15, 2009

Goin' to the Apple!

Jared I leave tomorrow morning for NYC with around 50 of our students for a FUN Spring Break Vacation! Usually on choir trips, we have to perform at a venue, but since this one falls completely within Spring Break, we don't!!! Hooray! Stress free!...yeah, right! We are getting to do so many cool things this week. This trip is the third time Jared and I will be getting to go to New York, but we are thankfully doing some new and exciting things while we are there this time! I am not going to tell you about them, because I am going to try my hardest to blog every night from our hotel! We'll see! However, you know the plan! I can't find the pictures on either computer from our last trip to NYC (I know, that's not good...). I was going to post a picture from that trip to get us all in the spirit. SO, a picture from Hawaii 2 years ago will just have to do. Too bad I can't break out the flip flops for this trip! Me in the belly of a submarine at Pearl Harbor...not very scenic...should have thought this through a bit!

2 comments:

Damon and Erin said...

Can't wait to hear (and read) all about it! Love you sweetums!!

Becky said...

New York is sooo fun! But no way traveling with teenagers is stress free, especially 50 of them. You all will have a wonderful time, but probably not as much fun as your folks will have with Jakob!