Friday, February 27, 2009

Vain? I think, yes!

Okay, so I am about to admit something to you all, my blogger buddies, that I am ashamed of, but its true! I have had more fun watching the poll numbers and the comment numbers on my blog these last couple of days! I go to all of these blogs that make me laugh, make me think, or make me cry everyday. I see their comment numbers. Its ridiculous, I tell you! I mean, I know I'm no Beth Moore, but please! So, it has been with a very prideful heart that I have over-enjoyed the numbers this week. How stupid, right?! All that to say this: first, thank, you all so much for voting in the now meaningless boy name poll and for all of your comments and well-wishes as Miss Lily Hope gets closer! Second, come on people! I know you're out there now...I expect to see dozens of comments on every mundane post from now on!


I am praying that you all 'hear' the sarcastic undertones above! :-) Have a great weekend!