Sunday, March 8, 2009

Looking to Waste Some Time?!

Jakob is sick with what I think is going to be his first ear infection. I do count myself very lucky that this is the first in his over 2 and a half years of life...anyway, I digress. We got very little sleep last night on an already shorter night of sleep, thanks to whoever came up with the brilliant idea of daylight savings...there is a special place on my dark side for that person! I am so tired tonight, but for some reason, I decided that I should waste a good 30 minutes designing a new blog header. The good news?! It was free and really easy! For those of you with nice photo editing software, this site is completely unnecessary, but for the rest of us, it is awesome! You can design your own scrapbooking pages and print them...I may get my scrapbooks done yet if I can use this ingenious site! Anyway, I really had a great time and had to share! Check it out at www.scrapblog.com.

4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the header! I too found scrapblog several weeks ago and wasted a good bit of time messing with a header, but it was fun!

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Ha- I had to leave a comment and apologize about getting Jakob's hopes up about Larry. The look in his eyes whne he saw him was priceless- and the way he got all excited and said "THANK YOU!!" Ahhh. Tell him Larry misses him and he can come visit him anytime! :)

Shalie said...

Thanks for the link! I have Photoshop but have not quite figured it out well enough to do a header. This is great! Hope you are feeling well...

jarcarhar said...

Elisabeth! That is SO funny! He told Jared all about his visit to you, leaving out the parts where he melted down, but especially about Larry! I just think you're a GENIOUS and it will help us in three weeks to get him in the car...its time to see Larry! You are truly a God-send to us!