Thursday, March 5, 2009

100th Post!!!

That's right! I have rambled and you have read, or at least glanced at, 100 blog posts! Who knew! So, in the spirit of celebrations, I thought I would share with you our newest woo-hoo moment! We bought....drum roll please....a minivan!!! We have known we needed to get another car and get rid of the Sebring for a while. Jared has been hunting and scoping stuff out for months. It really pays off to be married to a sometime used car salesman! He agreed not to bring me anything until it was serious. We had looked for Tahoes and Yukons until Jared found this Entourage. It was everything we needed, newer than we hoped for, and priced more than just right. So, kudos and many thanks to my sweet husband for spending the time and energy to find exactly what we need and want! 10 years ago I would have said that 2 kids and a minivan would have been my worst nightmare...but look at me now! Funny thing is, I couldn't be more happy and blessed.

*uhhhh...who knew that the thumbnails of these pictures would truly be the size of my thumbnail...good grief!

6 comments:

The Shannon's said...

YAY for you!! Hey you will make that minivan look gooood! haha I think the mom mobile was a great choice! love ya!

jacnkass said...

That minivan is the first thing we noticed driving into the parking lot of church Sunday. Partly because of its awesomeness and partly because of the huge green numbers on the windshield :). I really like it though, seriously... Now we just gotta hope Kass sees the light hehe.

Becky said...

Carla, you make me laugh. Also, congrats on the minivan. When Annie went to her ten year class reunion driving a minivan, some of her classmates made fun of her. She is a proud member of the minivan moms and thought they were ridiculous!

ashley said...

A minivan????? Say it ain't so, Carla! Who have we become?

jarcarhar said...

Tell me about it, Ashley! We have landed a LONG way from where we all began!...I like this view better though! :-)

jacnkass said...

That thing might as well be camouflaged without the giant green numbers!!!! I never did find it in the parking lot this morning till after church =D . Can I borrow it to go hunting this winter? I'll give you some of the meat. :)