Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm SO Blue!

Jared and I leave tomorrow morning for TMEA, a music conference for all music people of all kinds in the state of Texas...or as we like to call it, paid vacation in San Antonio! Don't get me wrong, we work, but we play too! This conference comes at the right time of year every year, and we can't wait this year! We get to see so many of our friends from college and past colleagues. SO fun! This year, however, there is a little added incentive...THE DUKE VS. UNC GAME IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8PM!!! Jared and I will be stowed away in our hotel room watching the game, probably not very quietly! So, if you don't have a preference in which team wins, then go for my Blue Devils! If you are cheering for UNC, I love you in Christ, but not in basketball! No baby blue tomorrow....ROYAL blue all day long!!!

1 comments:

ashley said...

I hope you guys have a blast. are you going to visit the landing for some jazz? if you do, think of us! ha! I just thought of that picture where dan and jared ran after the pigeons at the alamo! too fun