Sunday, February 15, 2009

We're in the Money!

We were gone this week for TMEA in San Antonio, and my mom so graciously agreed, as she always does, to come spend the week with Jakob for us! Since we were gone over Valentines, they spent the day together doing all sorts of fun stuff. The day began with a Valentines card from Poppy and Nana that had a one dollar bill inside. Mom said when he opened it, he gasped and said, "Nana! A thousand dollars!?" She laughed, of course, and told us all about it when we woke up at home this morning. After she left today, we were all in Jakob's room playing when I saw the dollar bill. I asked him who gave it to him, and here is what he said, "Oh my goodness! My Nana gave that to ME...my HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!" I like the ways this sweet boy does math!

2 comments:

Damon and Erin said...

What a sweet boy!

ashley said...

hope you had fun in san antonio! tell jakob to come over and count some of our one dollar bills. I could use a miscalculation or two of his!