Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tell Us What You Think!

Okay, so tomorrow is the LONG-awaited day when we FINALLY find out the sex of this sweet bundle of baby! I am 20 weeks now, and we are crawling out of our skin to find out and slap some paint on the walls! We are dead-set on our girl name, but the boy name this time around is a little less certain. SO...I thought I would ask you all your opinion. Our top two choices are in the column to the right. Place your vote, and we'll let you know tomorrow night what the decision is!

5 comments:

The Thomas Train said...

I know what the waiting is like. Hopefully, I will get to go find out tomorrow. If not, maybe sometime next week. I want to know because I have projects in mind and I need to know the colors. Hope you get to see what you want to see. :)

Anonymous said...

well, both times we were expecting, we had our boy name picked out & no girl name...and we had girls both times!!! so if that's any indication, i would have to say you are having another boy! :) can't wait to hear.

Ashley said...

i think there are enough "coltons" in the world...although i see that i'm not in tune with the majority. :P

ashley said...

I can't wait to find out!! Is the girl name abi ruth like you always said?

Anonymous said...

Um!! Your page is now pink?!?!? Yay! Love you! --Kassie