Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh, camera cord, where art thou?

I cannot find the cord that connects my camera to the computer. I am certain it has a technical term, but I don't know it! Anyway, since I cannot upload my pictures (from Christmas! ouch...) I don't have much to tell. So, I'll say this: tonight, Jared and I got our first real date night in such a long time. We've been out, but not alone in too long. We got out of our Friday jeans, and I even put on make-up! After dinner at Carino's, we went to see Taken and it was AWESOME! If you don't know, I am a CSI addict. I admit it freely. Taken was like CSI on steroids. It was such a great movie. So, thank you to Aly for giving Jared and me a much needed date! Can't wait for next week when I am with Jared all day for four days in San Antonio! Vacations disguised as professional development are great!

0 comments: