Monday, September 22, 2008

UFO

We had open house tonight at the high school. Fun...don't you hear the excitement? Really, I don't have to do anything unless someone comes in wanting to meet 'the inappropriate one' of our bunch! It is always nice, however, to see parents and students in an environment where they feel obligated to tell me how much they love me. Makes me feel good! Anyway, my sweet mother-in-love, Bonnie, called me today on my way to school to offer to hang with the Jakob boy today! Hallelujah! (Can you hear the angelic anthem?) I am two weeks away from our first audition of the year, and every moment counts with my kids right now. Bon's offer was SO wonderful, today especially. Otherwise, Jakob would have been at the school with Jared and me all day long and into this evening at open house. That's a long day for anyone, much less my two-year-old! Case in point...Jakob is getting more and more adventurous every moment. I am going to begin paying into our health savings account double each month in preparation for our ER visits! I'm afraid they are just around the corner! This weekend, Jakob called me into the living room to "come see me doing!" That is always a scary cry. This is what I found:

Its not a poor picture by my standards. The blur is literally him in motion. He had turned his new favorite toy, the garage sale Sit-n-Spin, into his 'fwying saucer.' Thank you so much, Bon, for taking my little alien today! NEVER a dull moment...just the way I love it!

2 comments:

Barclay said...

if only he had his larry boy hat for the picture

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Miss you guys!