Sunday, September 7, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!

Its finally here!!! Football 2008! High school, college, or professional...I don't care! I love them all! Now that Jared is one of the Frenship announcers, he is even a bit more interested! I knew that I would win him over to the dark side sooner or later! As excited as I am that Jared is garnering a new love for football, I am most excited that Jakob has caught the fever! Tonight he came into the living room while we were watching the sad, first half of our Colts' game with a plastic bowl as his helmet! He decided that I, too, needed a bit of protection and gave me my own head gear. I love it! Who cares if he can count?! The boy loves football! I have done well!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm w/you carla! football season is awesome & ryan & i LOVE it. we plan our schedule's around the games during these months! its so much fun.