Monday, September 1, 2008

He's smart, right?!

Well, tomorrow is Jakob's first day of school...okay, its just PDO! But, still! We have geared up since Mommy and Daddy's first day of school last Monday that Jakob's day was coming! We cut his hair tonight, picked out the back pack and lunch box last week with Nana, and laid out our clothes before bedtime! I am so excited for him, and I think he is excited. He will be in a familiar place, our WONDERFUL church, Melonie Park. But, just now I was trying to think of what to send him for lunch tomorrow. You know, I don't want to send too much, but I don't want to send too little where he is having to beg off of other two-year-olds! My mom always sent us notes in our lunchboxes, and so I did the same for Jakob. I wrote this little note and put it in his lunchbox for tomorrow. Then I thought...although he does know all of his letters and about half of their sounds, HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ, CARLA! Good grief! I am leaving it in there, though, so his teachers can read it to him. I am not going to do well during kindergarten....not good at all!

0 comments: