Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day!!!


Today was Jakob's first day of 'school!' He did SO great! He slept all night long last night, so he started this day very rested and ready to go, thank you, Lord! Getting dressed was no issue, a real blessing these days. When we pulled into the church parking lot he said, "Mommy, this not school...this Jakob's church!" I thought, "Amen, brother! You're catching on to the point!" Jared picked him up without reports of crazy bad behavior. We'll see if Ms. Alexa was just being kind today or if Jakob really did do well! The only thing he will tell me is "I eat animal cwackas at school!" That settles it!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness this is precious!
I love your son...and your family =]

Becky said...

I your posts. I am also impressed with your home projects. You guys seem to start one and finish it in a short period of time - I've been working on mine all summer and am still not finished! And I know Jakob is being a little angel at school - don't you know they save the negative behavior for home, just to make you parents pay for your own raising :D