Saturday, June 20, 2009

True Art is a Process...

...as clearly proven by my 3 year old! I am done with Lily's room! (pictures coming, I promise!) The only thing that is lacking is some art that I wanted Jared and Jakob to do. Tonight was the night, and my oh my, Jakob delivered. It may take 2 full weeks for that poor canvas to dry! He kept saying, or yelling, while he was painting, "Lily is going to LOVE my snakes I paint her!" I could see the snakes at the beginning, but after that, we went to a smiley face, and then to all out collage. Jared's is thought out and precious, but he wasn't nearly as messy, so the pictures weren't as good! :-) These canvases are my favorite things in her room now...even more special than the Mood fabric!

The finished masterpiece!

1 comments:

The Reeds said...

How sweet!

So... it's summer... You're about to bring a human into the world... Pretty busy.. So WHY NOT MEET UP finally for coffee???

Because I"m crazy like that... Maybe we could have a blog party with all local bloggers... I see CAKE in our future...