Sunday, June 7, 2009

Now I Lay ME Down to Sleep

Okay, so really, I have no complaints about pregnancy right now. Today, I am exactly one month away from Lily's arrival. Sure, I've got heartburn at night, a bit of lower back discomfort, and short fuses, but really, not that bad at all! This week, however, I have been the non-sleeping zombie. I can't seem to fall asleep at night, and if I do, I can't fall back asleep after I get up to pee...again! I'm tired. Part of my problem, I think, is just that I'm not really comfortable. So, I saw this pillow at Babies R Us and honestly rolled my eyes, thinking that there was no way that was necessary for $65.00. Then, I saw it for $40.00 at Baby Depot, still rolled my eyes (only a bit this time) and forgot about it. Around 3:30 this morning, however, I wasn't rolling my eyes. I needed to try something. So, this afternoon, I took myself and my 10% off coupon that I stole, I mean borrowed, from a magazine in my doctor's office, to Baby Depot and bought a Snoogle Pillow. I am laying with it right now trying to hold my eyes open and suddenly, all is right with the world. I recommend it to anyone, with or without a bun in the oven!

4 comments:

Kara said...

They are a must in this house for this preggo lady! I had to have them when I was pregnant and loved it! Hope you get some rest in the next several weeks!

Becky said...

Lily is going to have a great birthday (my grandson, Sam, turns 5 on that day) I know it will pass fast, so get some rest while you can, girl!

Shalie said...

Hi! Yes, that is a headband, and the bow is actually one of those with a clip on it that you can take off. It was a gift, so I am not sure where she got it, but it is definitely my FAVORITE bow she has. Welcome to girly world! The stores are very dangerous with all of this cute stuff! :) I can't wait to see Lily!

Ashley said...

Um ever heard of Tylenol PM!?! Take some!