Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little Red Riding Hood

Yesterday, Jakob and I saw something on TV about Little Red Riding Hood, and so we talked about it all day. Everything went back to LRRH. Yesterday afternoon, however, I needed to go and get a couple of things from a couple of places to help in the house organization. So, off to Dollar Tree we went to get two more baskets for Lily's vanity. Jakob asked to hold one, and then proceeded to skip, no, all-out-sprint to the other side of the store while screaming, "My mommy's the big bad wolf!" Our shopping excursion went down-hill from there, but nothing else was funny, and I don't want to remember it today! This is one fairy tale where the big bad wolf won...take that Mr. Red Riding Hood!

1 comments:

The Thomas Train said...

Oh Carla, it's times like that where you just have to close your eyes and count to 10....Did he stay in the store? When Kaitlyn was very little, (still in the infant seat in the store cart), Bryndan went through the convenient "automatic" doors out into the parking lot. I couldn't keep up and I couldn't leave Kaitlyn behind. Luckily an "older" couple caught him and brought him back in.