Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Save the Date!

I love modern living! Only in 2009 do you sit down with your doctor, your husband, and three day planners via cell phones to decide which date is most convenient for your child to be born! Gotta love it! That's what we got to do yesterday, though! July 7 it is...Lily's birthday, unless someone like God has other plans! :-) (That would be fine too!) We are so excited to have a date set for her arrival and a deadline set for our to-do list. I am considering posting my to-do-before-Lily list on the blog and checking it off here for accountability purposes! Regardless...we are pumped! In the next month, I plan on stuffing this poor blog with Jakob's baby pictures as I am growing ever anxious about adding to our clan. Jakob and I are trying hard to potty train this week...I need these pictures to remind me that I do love him and he is an adorable little man. We'll see what kind of crazy stories come out of this week on the toilet! Should be fun!

Jakob at one day old wearing my favorite hat!

Swaddling was never an option for Jakob...he worked those arms and legs out from the very beginning. Don't fence me in! The arms above the head were a sure sign of real sleep.

Our favorite Jakob-baby face! Those lips made our days...ooooo!

I am so thankful for my sweet little boy!

Jakob's first day to church at 6 days old. Good grief! Argyle never looked so cute all hidden under the harness straps!

0 comments: