Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a group...

FOURTEEN!!!
That's right! Fourteen move on to the final audition with 2 alternates in the wings! Most in Frenship history! Most in our Region! I cannot over-emphasize my sincere joy for our students who learned yesterday that hard work, truly hard work, pays off. What a gift to watch them succeed yesterday as individuals and then lead out today in our Region's All-Region Concert. They are such a special group, and I am eternally blessed to coach them. If you prayed for or thought of my kids...thanks!
WOO-HOO!!!


Kelsie, Senior, 1st Chair, Soprano 1 (3-year All-Stater looking to make history!)
Erin, Junior, 4th Chair, Soprano 1
Brooke, Senior, 3rd Chair, Soprano 2
Emily, Freshman, 4th Chair, Soprano 2
Taylor, Junior, 5th Chair, Soprano 2
Dakota, Junior, 4th Chair, Alto 1
Kandra, Junior, 1st Chair, Alto 2 (Returning All-Stater)
Denisha, Senior, 2nd Chair, Alto 2
Namanda, Junior, 3rd Chair, Alto 2
Molly, Junior, 4th Chair, Alto 2
Bryce, Sophomore, 2nd Chair, Tenor 1
Brian, Sophomore, 5th Chair, Tenor 1
Barclay, Sophomore, 2nd Chair, Tenor 2
Jordan, Sophomore, 6th Chair (1st Alternate), Tenor 2
Kashif, Senior, 2nd Chair, Bass 1
James, Senior, 6th Chair (1st Alternate), Bass 1

3 comments:

Whitney said...

AHHH! I am so excited for everyone :) I know my brothers have worked SO hard and I am SO proud of them. I am proud of you as well. You put even more work into this process than I think they do sometimes. They definitely could not have done it with their beautiful & talented coach :) LOVE YOU!

jarcarhar said...

THANK YOU so much, Whitney! LOVE YOU!!!

Becky said...

It must be their outstanding teacher!