Saturday, November 8, 2008

29 ain't so bad...


Today is my groom's birthday. We didn't do anything spectacularly extraordinary. We went and had breakfast this morning, activated Jared's new phone (his gift), shopped a bit for some new furniture for Jakob's room, had lunch with his parents, took a nap, and are home now watching the Red Raider game. You know what I absolutely love about my husband? He is my absolute favorite person in the entire world to just hang with. He is my favorite friend...truly my soul-mate. I love to laugh with him, cry with him (or on him), be silent with him, sing with him, shop with him, golf with him, play video games with him...I just love him. He is in such a sprint right now to become a greater man...a grounded man of God. He inspires me, loves me deeply, and prays for me daily. Can't ask for much more than that. I love you, Jared...happy birthday!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

AW! We could've had a party!! but you would've gotten some extra "presents" from my kids if you came over... so we'll pass.

Unknown said...

You t two are my favorite.I miss you both so much. I'll see you in a couple of weeks at thanksgiving!