Saturday, July 5, 2008

who IS this kid?!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Playhouse Disney, but around here, it reigns supreme! There is a show called Higglytown Heroes that Jakob isn't really into, but he will watch it occasionally while he is playing. The Higgly friends fit inside of one another like the Russian stacking dolls.
So, when they are afraid, they 'stack' inside of one another, smallest to largest. Just now, Jakob comes into the living room and starts trying to put his feet down the neck of my t-shirt! I was like, "Buddy, what are you doing? You can't wear my shirt while I am wearing it!" In my mind I was thinking, "Oh, my goodness! What would Dr. Dobson say about my 2 year old trying to climb into my clothes while I am in them!" Jakob says proudly, "I'm Wayne, mommy...let me in!" Wayne is the name of one of the Higgly friends. I could not stop laughing! I swear, he is the funniest thing on two feet! And, no...we did not both wear the t-shirt at the same time!



0 comments: