Thursday, July 10, 2008

Light a Candle

This morning before Jared went to work, we were all three lounging in our bed watching Mickey Mouse hoping that the day would never really begin. So, of course Jared doesn't sleep with a shirt on, and Jakob was climbing all over him like a jungle gym. Jakob got very still though and perched himself on Jared's chest like he was riding a horse. Jakob pointed at Jared's chest and shouted "Daddy's candle!!!" We were quite confused as to what in the world he was talking about when all of a sudden, he let us know! Jakob grabbed Jared's nipple and said again, "Daddy's candle!" We could not stop laughing...Jakob quickly pointed out that he, too, had two candles. We stopped there in the family anatomy lesson for the morning.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I just want you to know, I love your blog! I have gone back and read ALL of your posts. It made my day and I have laughed out loud! Bless you and your sweet family. Looking forward to more! :D

Unknown said...

HAHA~ How I miss sweet moments while trying to sing? haha I just laughed out loud! Love you all!