Friday, October 10, 2008

These Are a Few of HIS Favorite Things!

I have never been blog tagged...until now! Sweet Shalie tagged me to list some of Jared's favorite things, so here I go!


1. Jared loves to play Halo online. He loves it. He has played since we were early married. He loves it. I must say, though, that I am a pretty mean spotter for him. Did I mention that he loves it?


2. Jared loves to do anything outdoors. He enjoys to hunt and fish very much. He doesn't necessarily like to mow, but he deals with it fantasically!


3. He loves all things Frenship. He is a home-grown boy who came home to teach and help build the program who built him. He is a fantastic teacher and an even better musician.


4. Jared has a true passion for leading worship. He is incredibly gifted at planning, leading, and facilitating worship through music. He is really a fantastic guitarist and vocalist.

5. Jared is a fantastic cook when he has time to do it! He paid his way through college cooking at various restaurants in Lubbock and Plainview. Thankfully, he has a great memory and can reproduce many of our favorite recipes...especially Abuelo's papa con chile!

6. Jared enjoys weird and creepy sci-fi/horror movies. I can't stand them, but he enjoys them greatly! He is, however, very kind to endulge after Jakob and I have gone to bed!

7. We love watching football together...Texas Tech, Frenship, Indianapolis (in the good and the bad years), Dallas, OU...whoever!

8. Mostly, Jared loves Jakob and me. He is an incredible husband and father. He is a crazy-good kisser (our students will totally be grossed out by that!) and more fun that I can even say. I love to laugh with him, make music with him, and just sit watching football with him. I am so blessed by my God with the gift of my husband.

Hope you enjoy some old school pictures of the Hardy Three.


Next, I tag Erin and Becky!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

ok, i LOVE this post. it's awesome. and the "crazy good kisser"comment may come back to haunt you both. ;) you two are great.