Monday, October 20, 2008

Homecoming!

Okay, Barclay! Here they are! We had a great Homecoming football game this year...Tigers win! Really, that isn't all that unusual since we are 7-0. Jakob gets more and more into it each week as we watch the Tigers on Friday night, the Red Raiders, Sooners, and Longhorns on Saturdays, and the Cowboys and Colts on Sundays. He really has no hope!
Under the Friday Night Lights with one homecoming date in my arm and my other homecoming date in my ear!

Bryce, Jakob, and Barclay...Thank you, Barclay, for looking at my camera!
Rachel (Bryce's date), Bryce, Jakob, and Barclay
Whitney, Jakob, and Becca

Uh, oh! He's seeking wisdom from 'Brok-wee!'

Jakob helping Daddy out after the game!

Jakob ran around the field afterward yelling, "Mommy! I a Frenship TIGERRR!"

We needed to have a little conversation about mommy's needing a photo-op! Jakob just doesn't get it sometimes!

My two favorite Tigers on the "Big Bwue Paw"

We weren't even out of the parking lot yet! What a night!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

AH! I love the pictures. What a fun homecoming it was :) Barclay should be satisfied now. :)

Barclay said...

I am

The Thomas Train said...

Don't worry, I am indoctrinating Bryndan and Kaitlyn too. All Dallas Cowboys at our house. Although we have to keep up with the Utah Jazz too. Preseason 3-3. We are a two sport family. (If you don't include tennis, which I do, so that makes 3).