Saturday, April 4, 2009

Jakob's 'Story'

So, while checking everyone's blogs just now, Jakob climbed up in my lap and asked what I was doing. I told him that I was checking my blog...our blog. It is all about us...Mommy, Daddy, Jakob and Lily Hope! He then asked if he could write a story. Here is what he felt you all needed to know!


It has to be blue. (referring to the volume light on the laptop.)

Let's tell Cayden, "We make a big mess."

I want to say I make a mess. I make the mess.

I do...to...to da...dat COMputer. I have my own computer.

I going to watch Oso.

Bye, Mommy.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love it Jakob! You are too cute!

Just wait until he gets a little older...Caden is notorious for calling my parents and telling them about something we did, then telling them, "don't worry, mom took pictures to put on the blog!"

Damon and Erin said...

I love it!! We don't mind messes...it means that we have friends to play with! :)