Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Low-Down, or Down-Low, or Whatever...

I am so behind with so many great stories and pictures from the weekend, but alas, they will have to wait! This week, no this month, is turning out to be one of the busiest on record! So, I thought I would fill this with my excuses and then go immediately to sleep, because I am feeling incredibly pregnant tonight. Jared and I began painting Lily Hope's nursery on Saturday. I really thought this would not be a big deal. We've painted a lot of rooms in our short lives together. However, my over-ambitious self has put more on her plate than she can eat!!! The base coats are done, of course, because Jared did those. The decorative painting done by me...not so much! I had hoped to be done by Sunday night. Now, I'm hoping to be done by Sunday night...a week later! We had middle school contest today. Jared took his two middle school men's choirs, and I accompanied both as well as our varsity women's group at Frenship Middle School. One twelve hour day later, Frenship has FOUR more sweepstakes awards under its belt, and two of those are Jared's!!! So, Jared took four choirs this year (2 high school and 2 middle school) and waltzed away with four sweepstakes! I am so proud of him!!! We had a great time this year returning to our first-year roots with me as his accompanist for all groups. I'm telling you...we make a pretty great team! We are trying to register for our baby shower (more details coming later thanks to my wonderful, glorious, outrageous, ooo-la-la friends!) before Friday. That isn't stressful, though! Give me the pricing gun! Saturday is our official last day to have a garage sale. So, I will be spending the rest of this week's evenings digging, sorting, and pricing all things Hardy-junk! Good grief. I'm tired and signing off for the rest of the week! Hope you have a GREAT one!!!

1 comments:

Damon and Erin said...

I'm working the D-Now at our church and I'm bummed I can't come to the garage sale!! :( I'm even more bummed that Avery is sick and I can't see my Carla tonight! :( *sniff*