Monday, January 26, 2009

Its bAAAAAA-AAACK!

Well, the fever has returned this afternoon, high as ever. I am about to hurt someone or something if this stuff does not follow orders and GET OUT OF MY SON!!! I am kind of a grammar nerd. I don't like spelling, and I don't always follow all of the rules, but it bothers me when people use the wrong part of speech or incorrect punctuation. So, it made my entire day when Jakob just looked up at me through those all-too-familiar feverish eyes and said to me, "Mommy, I feel badly." Look at the adverb usage! Atta boy!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AGHHHH!!! This bug is SO YUCKY! I'm not kidding. It is so stinkin contagious too!! I feel so sorry for Jacob right now. Call me or email me if you need anything! :)
-Elisabeth

jarcarhar said...

Do you all see how WONDERFUL Elisabeth is?!...checking in on our blog?! You are so FANTASTIC!!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! Sweet Jakob, I love all of the cute things he has said while he's sick. Asking Jesus to take the eye boogers away? Melt my heart! I just sent up a prayer for you guys!

Damon and Erin said...

I'm SOOOO sorry he is still sick!! Good grief! Cayden and Avery had something similar last week with high fever and watery eyes, but they never matted together. So sorry sweet girl... :(