Friday, August 28, 2009

Nana Came 'Home!'

Every time my mom leaves, Jakob asks, "When is Nana coming back home?" So sweet! Well, Nana came home this week! Each year, she so graciously comes during the first week of school to allow Jared and me to work out the kinks at school and get things accomplished while Jakob and now Lily can ease back into our schedule. It is the GREATEST gift that she gives us...time with our kids!
Lily was so happy that Nana was coming!

Silly face dances! (My mom is going to kill me!)

Priceless time...

4 comments:

Kara said...

yeah for nana!!! enjoy her, which I know you are! praying for you to get in a great routine!

Mom said...

You are right! I warned you about puting that picture up. Oh, well, Jakob looks silly with me. It has been a great week, went by way too fast.

Damon and Erin said...

Your precious Momma... I know she had a blast with your sweet babies!

Becky said...

I love to see silly pictures of people other than me. :) But it seems we will do anything for our grandchildren, I even went out in public in a bathing suit for one of mine. Not sure the "public" as recovered yet.