Saturday, December 20, 2008

I guess its about time...

A few of you already know this news, but for those that don't.....





................






.....we're having another baby! I am due in July, (I know...its going to be hot!) and we couldn't be more excited! We had really hoped to keep this a bit under wraps until I was completely through my first trimester, but since I'm starting to show, (it really DOES happen much sooner the second time around!) and since our Christmas cards announced it, I figured it was time to blog about it! So, here is our Christmas card picture that exclaimed we would be celebrating Christmas in July this year!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

I absolutely LOVED the Christmas card. We got it today and laughed SO hard at how cute Mr. Jakob is :] I have said this many times but I am SO SO excited and happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

oh congrats to you!!! how exciting! having 2 is craziness....but so much fun. :) merry christmas to you guys!

The Barnes Bunch said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys!!!

The Nolands said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Jakob will be a great big brother!! We love you guys so much and miss seeing you weekly!! Keep us posted!! Love ya' Amber

Becky said...

Congratulations! What a blessing and what a cute helper you have!

Meredith Arledge said...

Yay! Congratulations!!!