Monday, December 15, 2008

For stinking real.

Well, its here AGAIN! Jakob and I are both sick as dogs. We went to a wonderfully fun Christmas party Friday night (picture coming soon!) and woke up Saturday morning in the weeds. Saturday morning turned into Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, Sunday morning (the worst of all), Sunday afternoon, and Sunday night. I think we are both feeling a little better this morning, but the nasty 'symptoms' are still hanging around. For stinking real...I am TIRED of being sick!!! Merry Christmas, none the less!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I am so sorry that you guys are sick again. This may be a bad winter - everyone keeps getting sick, over and over again. You Christmas decorations look great, by the way. I always loved making candy canes sharp, then you can poke someone and destroy the evidence!

Erin said...

We missed you on Sunday. Hope you guys get better soon!