Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Past, Present, and Future

Last night Jared and Jakob bought my Mother's Day gifts. We have done SO much work in our backyard this spring trying to get a play-haven ready for Jakob this summer since his world is gong to be quite crazy. The problem is that there is (was) no where for adults to sit. I had mentioned to Jared that if we could swing it (ha) I would like a really nice porch swing to sit in this summer with Miss Lily while Jakob played. I really didn't expect him to swing it as well as he did! I'll have pictures of the backyard toys he bought me later. For today, I just want to thank Jared for the amazing dad and husband he is. I cannot wait to see him recreate this moment with a pink bundle of joy. I love you, Jared.

1 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

So, I read your comment on Ashley's latest blog...can I say hysterical!!! I also commented about my non-lovin-feelings toward that store...