Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stupid is as stupid does...

Isn't that how the saying goes? I have neglected my blog for weeks now for two reasons: 1. We have been incredibly swamped, and the internet has been the thing that lost out on time. 2. I had dislocated my camera cord and couldn't upload any pictures. Well, don't you just love when your forced to own up to your own stupidity? Come to find out, our computer has a slot for an SD card. Who knew!? It wasn't until I was trying to find the USB slot to charge the iPod that I saw this strangely familiar looking card slot. Hmmm. I still don't have time today to sit and type, but I DO have time to upload some pictures of two pretty great kids. We've missed you, blog world.

mmmm...peas

So close to sitting all by herself!

Good grief. How do you not fall all over yourself for those eyes?!

Jakob helping to build his new bunk bed.

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Hey! I gave you the Lemonade Stand Award because I've loved your blog! Come check it out to know what to do. (I think I'm doing this right!)

Amy Mykytiuk said...

Hey, I followed Georgia's award links and found yours. Awesome! Glad to catch up with you and follow your family's happenings.