Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas in Pictures

Since I have been the worst blogger ever in the last few months, I decided to make up for a bit of lost time by sharing a TON of our Christmas pictures in one fatal dose! We truly have had a great Christmas so far. As previously mentioned, this is our first Christmas at home for the whole break, and we may become spoiled! Hopefully, there will be time and energy in the future to tell some of the stories behind all of these pictures, but if not, make up your own version of what you think might be happening in the pics! Okay, enough words...I'm going back to the fabulous people you see below! Happy New Year's-week!

The Hardy Holiday house including an impromptu mudroom!

No longer just dreaming of a White Christmas!

Frosty Hardy

Lily's First Christmas

Christmas Eve

Christmas morning complete with a well-built-with-love-in-the-snow trampoline and a broken high chair!

Merry Christmas!!! (I promise that I was involved in all of these activities even though the pictures don't prove it! I have reached the 'never in another photo, only taking the photo' stage of my life.)

4 comments:

Damon and Erin said...

Man, I love this family... and I loved getting to see all the great pictures! Love you!

Elisabeth said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!! Frosty Hardy cracks me up! :)

Amy M. said...

Absolutely wonderful pictures!

Unknown said...

It's a challenge as the mom to be in any photos! You just have to say--take one of me!