Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Don't hate me because I'm swamped!

I know...its been a while...and its going to be longer! I have so many great stories and pictures from our vacation last week, but I just have no time to get it all done. Its after midnight right now, and I'm finishing up work for tonight. I do NOT love this time of year...at all! So, thank you (whoever the faithful few of you are) for waiting for my head to get above water to write another short story of the wonderful world of Jakob. Its certain not to disappoint! Hope you're all having a great, relaxing week! Oh, and if you are not addicted to the Olympics, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! They are incredible! They almost make me want to workout...almost! Wait a minute...I might could write a blog if I wasn't glued to the Olympics while I work...hmmm....

1 comments:

Whitney said...

HAHA! Yeah the olympics tend to make me want to work out...but it also makes me feel really HORRIBLE about myself when I look at the butts on those swimmers...HA!
I'm glad ya'll had a wonderful time on vacation. Hopefully I will see you soon to hear about some of them =]