Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So, here we go...

I am usually so not into blogging or diarying or whatever else this is called. I don't even know who on earth would want to see this, but none-the-less, here I am. I am hoping to use this as a checkup for me...a place to share my family with those who love us, and a place to share my heart with what God is teaching it. Today, I am on my continual journey of contentment. Our a/c has 'gone out' and is requiring an ungodly amount of money to fix. I am learning that sub-70 degree temperatures in the dead of summer are not a necessity of life...a luxury, but certainly not necessary. Jared and I learn every summer during his time at Gene Messer just how blessed we are during the rest of the year with our family-oriented schedule. I miss him terribly during the days of summer. I love his passion for taking care of our family. Bottom line, I just love my husband...and his heart.

2 comments:

GettingFitForGodandFamily said...

Carla,
It makes my heart dance with joy to read your blog. I usually don't read these kinds of things, nor write them, but you being open and having the courage to share your faith and your strong convictions is inspiring. I miss you, Jared, and Jakob so much and I wish we could all spend time together. But, for now, I am glad that we will be able to stay current on your happenings, and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Your brother-in-law and brother in Christ,
Jeremy

Unknown said...

blogorama rookie. you and me both. I am working on making mine presentable. Not sure if I am going to have the time to read/post/etc until after school. I have at least added you and Todd to my RSS feed in my browser. I can keep an eye on the Hardy's. ;)