Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Backfired

Jakob has struck again.  This morning as I was trying to wrestle my strong and overly-dramatic three-year-old into getting his crazy thick toenails trimmed, I looked around our living room, gazing purposely over his head and asked, "Is there a big boy in this room?  I'm looking for a big, tough boy."  Immediately and without hesitation Jakob mimicked my actions and cupped his hand to his mouth, "Is there a mommy in the room who will just hold me?!"  Point taken. 

4 comments:

ashley said...

he is too much. I can't imagine where he gets all that dramatic-ness from! hope all is well and you guys are enjoying spring break. t

Mom to 4 J's said...

BUWAHAHAHA!!! I swear, that is a child after my own heart! Jack walked in to Liz Goldwater's office yesterday (for James' well-check) and said, "I need to see Dr Goldwater for my finger....My daddy cut it with a knife!" WHAT??! Out of control...

kwalls said...

I love it!! He reminds me of Tyson, you are never sure what is going to come out of their mouths!

The Reeds said...

Carla, that is TOO funny!! What a clever little character!